Here you will find the answer to the most frequently asked questions!
1. When is my booking confirmed?
- When you making a booking through our website , immediately after submitting the application, you should receive a booking confirmation by e-mail. Check spam / unknown mail folder if missing.
- When you make a booking by email during business hours you will get a reply normally within 1-2 hours or at the latest within 24 hours.
If you have not received an email confirmation after sending your order, contact us.
- All car classes are on request and the search engine does not reflect the actual availability. If the class is not available for the selected period, we will inform you in a separate message shortly after you have received the order.
2. What is included in the rental price?
- We offer probably the most complete cover on the market.
- Zero Risk Full Insurance that exempts the customer from the excess fee (excl. for groups Luxury and Premium where the excess is up to 700€).
- This insurance covers the following:
- Basic insurance + Fully comprehensive Insurance with NO EXCESS
- Fire and theft insurance with NO EXCESS.
- Car passenger insurance.
- Loss or damage to the vehicle’s keys with NO EXCESS.
- Damage to windows, wheel rims, tyres, side mirrors, rear view mirrors with NO EXCESS
- Damage to clutch with NO EXCESS
- Damage to the underside of the vehicle with NO EXCESS
- The price includes the rental of the vehicle, VAT and insurance with excess and local taxes.
- Unlimited mileage within the autonomous region of Andalucia and Gibraltar (not including Ceuta, Melilla, Morocco etc.).
- Delivery to your hotel from Malaga to Fuengirola and all cities in between.
- Baby/child seats and booster seats for FREE.
- Roadside assistance 24h.
- Upp till 4 additional drivers for FREE. In group P, L only one additional driver is possible.
- Late return of the vehicle – maximum 120 minutes.
- Late arrival-our personal will by waiting for you.
- FREE Cancellations and modifications of booking.
- Standard cleaning av vehicle.
3. What is not included in the rental price?
- Fuel – when you return the car with less fuel than you received.
- Pickup/Drop Off fee: €25 per rental if the booking is less than 3 days.
- Refuelling failure/fuel failure.
- After hours (excluding Malaga airport)- A fee of 25€ will be charged on all bookings between 23:00 and 7:00 the next day.
- Traffic fines.
- GPS – The price will be 5€ per day with a minimum of 5€ and a maximum of 50€. Deposit of 5€ is required for this extra option.
- Special cleaning of a vehicle – if a vehicle requires special cleaning due to being returned in an unsuitable condition, CYLINDERS will charge a customer up to 150€.
- Electric scooter – The price depends on the model from 4€ to 6€ per day for a scooter with a minimum of 12 or 18€ and a maximum of 200€. A deposit of 100 or 150€ is required for this option.
4. Can I reserve a vehicle for today ?
- Reservation of the vehicle on the same day is only possible by calling us on +34 951 250 918. The reservation will be confirmed via e-mail.
5. Can the car be picked up at my hotel? Is there an additional charge for this service?
- All Cylinders car rental offers car pickup / drop-off from your hotel in Málaga region to Fuengirola and all cities in between. This is an additional service with a fee that varies depending on the delivery area – 20-40 euros.
6. What documents do I need to have with me to pick up the car?
- To pick up the car you need the order number, valid ID card or passport and driving license.
- The driver must have a valid driving license of at least two years and approved for use in Spain
- Bank cards in the customer’s name- We accept credit cards Visa, MasterCard, or American Express and debit cards Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
7. What is the minimum/maximum age to rent a car from All CYLINDERS?
- The minimum driving age is 25 and the maximum is 75.
- The driving license must be valid, approved in Spain and issued at least two years ago.
- Only the main driver is covered by the insurance to drive any of our rental vehicles, but additional drivers can be added to your booking.
- Each driver must be able to produce their driving licence when collecting the rental vehicle.
8. Do I have to pay directly when i make a booking?
- Payment will be charged when you pick up the car.
- Prepayment by bank transfer or bank card is also possible through our website by selecting this option.
9. Is a any deposit required to guarantee the rentals?
A deposit is ONLY required for:
- Luxury cars group L and Sport cars group X in the amount of 700€ per vehicle to guarantee the rentals. Group L y X and Premium group P also requires a credit card in the customer’s name to guarantee the rental.
- For extras such as electric scooters in the amount of 100€ or 150€ depends on the model.
- Extras such as GPS, stroller, travel cot in the amount of 50€ each.
- Non-EU customers need a credit card to guarantee the rental.
10. Can I choose the model of the vehicle?
- Confirmations will be made of the selected group.
- You may add in your comments when reserving the preferred model which we will consider based on availability
11. What extras can I order when booking a car at the ALL CYLINDERS?
- From 1 to 4 additional drivers for free
- Baby/child seats and booster seats for free
- GPS – The price will be 5€ per day with a minimum of 5€ and a maximum of 50€. Deposit with 50€ is required for this additional rental.
- Electric scooter – The price depends on the model from 4 to 6 € per day for a scooter with a minimum of 12 or 18 € and a maximum of 200 €. A security deposit of € 100 or € 150 is required for this option.
12. Are child seats installed in the car?
- Childseats must be installed by the customer, parent / guardian who are responsible for installation and correct use.
13. What is your fuel policy?
- Same/same fuel policy its means the fuel tank is full or partially full when you pick up the car and you should return it with the same amount of fuel you had when you picked up the car. In the case of returning the vehicle with less fuel, the customer will be charged for the missing fuel without any additional costs.
14. Is it possible to deliver the car outside working hours?
- After-hours are charged as follows:
- Free of charge for deliveries and pickup at the Malaga airport.
- A supplement of €25 for deliveries from 23:00 – 7:00 the next day to all other selected destinations.
15. What happens if the car breaks down or is in an accident?
- All our contracts provide a 24H roadside assistance service with multi language capacity.
- You should immediately call our emergency free phone number on 900 300 188 so that we can help you as soon as possible.
- You may also call us at +34 951 250 918 during office hours (Monday to Friday 9:30-15:30 ,Saturday 9:30-14:00) or at +34 604 400 444 or +34 604 411 190 at any other time.
16. How do I pick up the car ?
- The great advantage of ALL CYLINDERS is the possibility of very fast pick-up and return of the car. No shuttle bus or long walks that take a lot of time and energy. With us you also do not have to wait in line to pick up your car.
- In Aeropuerto de Málaga –We will wait for you with a yellow-black CYLINDERS sign in the arrivals hall (Terminal 3). We will be on the left, just below the flight information panels. If our employees have not arrived yet, wait for them next to the information panel and you will be taken to your car.
- At the María Zambrano train station (Málaga) our employees will be waiting for you with a yellow-black CYLINDERS sign at the exit of the platform – next to the lifts.
At the main exit of your hotel by selecting this option when booking the car.
17. How do I return the vehicle in Malaga airport?
- The great advantage of ALL CYLINDERS is the possibility of a very quick return or pick up of the car. No shuttle bus or long walks that take a lot of time and energy. With us you also do not have to wait in line to pick up your car.
- To return the vehicle in Malaga airport you should leave it in the public car park EXPRESS at the airport. The car park is located just outside the departure hall.
- Our staff, who will give you the car at the airport, will explain exactly where and how to return the car.
- You will also receive detailed information on how to return the car by e-mail with confirmation after booking.
18. How do I return the car in Malaga train station (Maria Zambrano)?
- Our staff, who you meet when you pick up the car, will also explain how to return the vehicle
- You will also receive detailed information on how to return the car via email with confirmation after booking.
19. Do I have to pay for cancellations and changes?
- All Cylinders Car Rental does not charge for cancellation or change of booking, but we ask you to change / cancel at least 24 hours before the vehicle is picked up.
20. Can I take my pet in a hire car?
- We allow pets up to 15 kg.
- Customers need to keep pets crated and return their rental car in clean condition and free of pet hair to avoid cleaning/detailing fees.
21. Can I drive outside Andalucia?
- We offer unlimited mileage for each rental car however it is only allowed to drive within the autonomous region of Andalusia.
- It is expressly forbidden to leave the autonomous region of Andalusia and the national territory and to take the vehicle to the autonomous cities of Ceuta and Melilla.
- If you are going to Gibraltar, park your car in the large car park by the border (on the Spanish side)